|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Produce O2 PSA Oxygen Generator,
High Reliability Psa O2 Generator,
24Nm3/hr Psa O2 Generator
High Reliability , Long Service Life , Imported Spare Parts For PSA Oxygen Generator To Produce O2
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
According to PSA PSA principle, the equipment uses air as raw material, fluorspar molecular sieve as adsorbent, and makes use of the different diffusion rates of oxygen and nitrogen molecular sieve in compressed air to separate air. The separation air of the oxygen generator is mainly composed of two adsorption towers filled with molecular sieves. Under normal temperature, the compressed air enters the adsorption tower after filtration, water removal, oil removal and drying. In the adsorption tower, nitrogen in the air is absorbed by molecular sieves, so that oxygen is enriched in the gas phase. The molecular sieve which has been adsorbed in the other tower is rapidly depressurized and the adsorbed components are desorbed. In this way, the two towers can be cycled alternately to obtain cheap oxygen with purity ≥ 90%. The whole system is controlled by a computer. The whole machine is equipped with oxygen meter and flowmeter to detect oxygen purity and flow on line.
· High performance molecular sieve, low energy consumption and long service life;
· Imported switching valve group is adopted, with high reliability and service life of more than 10 years;
· Various fault diagnosis, alarm and processing functions;
· By using high quality zeolite molecular sieve to make sure longer life of the generator;
· High purity oxygen can be directly extracted from the air;
· The whole set of equipment needs no professional foundation and covers a small area, which can be used for indoor and outdoor operation;
· The special self force compression protection device can prolong the service life of zeolite molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01