|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤96 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Integrated PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
PLC Program Control PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
Integrated PSA O2 Generator
Optimize The Integrated PSA Technology Used In Oxygen Concentrator In Order To Reduce The Investment
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The purified and dried compressed air is adsorbed under pressure and desorbed under pressure in the adsorber. Due to the kinetic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in zeolite micropores is much higher than that of oxygen. When the adsorption does not reach equilibrium, oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. Then, the pressure is reduced to normal pressure, and the adsorbent desorbs the nitrogen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set up in the system, one for oxygen production and the other for desorption and regeneration. PLC program is used to automatically control the two towers to work alternately, so as to realize the purpose of continuous production of high-quality oxygen.
· Optimize the integrated PSA technology and reduce the investment;
· Adopt new oxygen production process, continuously optimize plant design, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· Technology with competitive price to meet local requirements so that reduce investment for the company;
· Adopted advanced technology, ensures longer working life;
· Good and continuous follow-up technical service and support;
· Extend the service life of the equipment and improve the utilization rate of the equipment.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤96Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01