PSA oxygen generator from China factory can be produced different oxygen output to meet different requirement
1. Working principle of High pressure oxygen generator:
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) method is a new nitrogen production technology developed rapidly in the 1970s. It takes air as raw material, USES a kind of high efficiency, the high selectivity solid adsorbent - the coke molecular sieve to the nitrogen and the oxygen selective adsorption, separates the nitrogen and the oxygen in the air. Coke molecular sieve is a nonpolar molecule which preferentially adsorbs oxygen. The separation of oxygen and nitrogen by carbon molecular sieve is mainly based on the different diffusion rates of the two gases on the surface of carbon molecular sieve, The smaller diameter of the gas (oxygen) diffusion faster, more into the molecular sieve solid phase; The larger diameter of the gas (nitrogen) diffusion is slow, less into the molecular sieve solid phase. In this way, nitrogen enrichment components can be obtained in the gas phase to produce high purity nitrogen.
2. Technical features of PSA industrial oxygen generator:
- Compressed air with the excellent quality can prolong the service life of molecular sieve that keeps the machine in a good situation;
- Compact structure of the equipment, reducing the cover of land and capital investment;
- PLC control can conduct the machine intelligently, reducing the failure rate of operation;
- The qualified gas will be achieved within 20 minutes;
- Low energy consumption and low operating costs for power supply ;
- Low cost of labor because there is no need to control the machine by person;
- The solid and compact structure of molecular sieve can improve the efficiency and prolong the service life;
- The pressure, purity and flow rate can be adjusted to meet the different needs of customers;
- Reasonable structure, advanced process ensures the safe and stable of the machine;
- Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen operation, oxygen making machine has the lowest cost of oxygen making. For enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion support for a long time, using oxygen making machine is the most cost-effective;
3. Main Application Fields:
Oxygen-enriched combustion, industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in petrochemical industry, electric furnace steel making, paper making, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA industrial oxygen generator system flow:
- Compressed air purification units: Raw material is providing by this unit for the whole system. The material air keeps the low cost and it is quiet friendly to the environment.
- Air storage tank:The role of the air tank is to reduce the air pulsation of piston air compressor, improve the continuity and pressure stability of the output air flow, further precipitate and separate the water and oil in the compressed air, and ensure the continuous supply of enough air. Also, it can protect the compressor so it will serve for a longer time.
- Oxygen and nitrogen separation unit:There are two adsorption towers A and B which have special molecular sieve -- ZMS. N2 will be adsorbed and O2 will flow through the pipeline into tower B when the clean compressed air enters into the tower A. In tower A, the molecular sieve will be saturated after some time of adsorbing and it will stop adsorbing automatically. Then compressed air passes through tower B for absorption of nitrogen and production of oxygen. In tower A, the molecular sieve will be regenerated by the different pressure, as well as releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. These processes are controlled by the programmable logic controller (PLC). When the oxygen purity is lower than the rated one, PLC will evacuate the valve automatically to release the unqualified oxygen. It makes sure that the quality of the required gas and the unqualified one will not go back to the pipeline.
- Oxygen buffer tank:In order to keep the stability of supplying oxygen continuously, the oxygen buffer tank plays the role of balancing the pressure. Meanwhile, when switching of the adsorption tower, it will recharge part of the gas itself to the adsorption tower. On one hand, it helps to boost the pressure in adsorption tower. On the other hand, it can protect the bed of molecular sieve. It has contributed to the technological assistance greatly in the working process.
Technical characteristics of pure oxygen outlet:
Atmospheric dew point:--40℃(under normal pressure)
Temperature: normal temperature