|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤48 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Human Computer Interface PSA O2 Generator,
Touch Screen PSA O2 Generator,
Human Computer Interface PSA Oxygen Generator
Touch Screen Human-Computer Interface, Adaptive Energy Saving Control Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The separation air of oxygen generator is mainly composed of two adsorption towers filled with molecular sieves. Under normal temperature, the compressed air enters the adsorption tower after filtration, dehydration and other purification treatment. Nitrogen in the air in the adsorption tower is absorbed by molecular sieves, so that oxygen is enriched in the gas phase. It flows out from the outlet and is stored in the oxygen buffer tank, while the adsorption is completed in the other tower The molecular sieve is rapidly depressurized, the adsorbed components are resolved, and the two columns are alternately circulated to obtain cheap oxygen with purity of more than 90%.
· It can be equipped with touch screen human-computer interface, adaptive energy saving control, dew point detection, PLC communication, etc;
· Perfect process design has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· The plant can work with unmanned operation to relieve human beings;
· This set of unit adopts intelligent control, so it can ensure that the oxygen generating unit can operate according to the actual oxygen demand, how much it needs and how much it provides, without waste;
· Selection of new molecular sieve makes sure the long working life of the plant;
· The operating cost of the machine to the minimum, can save a lot of energy.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤48Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01