|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Unattended Operation PSA Oxygen Generator,
PSA Oxygen Generator 12Nm3/Hr,
Unattended Operation PSA O2 Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator Automatically Controlled By PLC , With High Degree Of Automation And Unattended Operation
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
Compressed air is removed by pretreatment system, such as oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water, and enters into the adsorption tower equipped with zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS). Nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are absorbed by adsorbent, and oxygen is separated through the adsorption bed.
When the impurities adsorbed in the adsorption tower reach a certain extent, they enter the atmosphere for desorption and desorption, so as to regenerate the adsorbent. The adsorption separation system composed of two towers and three towers is used to cycle and switch under the automatic control of PLC or DCS system to complete continuous oxygen production. This process is called PSA (pressure swing absorption) pressure swing oxygen production principle.
● The valve switching of the whole system is automatically controlled by PLC;
● PSA oxygen generator has high degree of automation and unattended operation;
● The generator can be operated with no man around by;
● It is more economical than other ways of oxygen supply;
● Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
● Stable operation and high degree of operation, reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
● It is easy to operate and intelligent control, and can realize unmanned operation.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01