|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤192 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Oxygen Manufacturing Machine 192 Nm3/Hr,
93% Oxygen Manufacturing Machine,
192 Nm3/Hr Industrial Oxygen Generator
Convenient Installation , Compact Equipment Structure Of Oxygen Machine Widely Used In Industry
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
According to the principle of pressure swing adsorption, zeolite molecular sieve is used as adsorbent, which has very consistent pore structure and strong adsorption selectivity, and has strong adsorption capacity for CO / CH4 / N2 / Ar / O2, etc. According to the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieve, nitrogen is adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, while oxygen is enriched in the gas phase. Nitrogen and oxygen are separated by pressure swing adsorption. Two adsorption tower processes are adopted, one is adsorption for oxygen production, and the other is desorption for regeneration. PLC intelligent program is used to control the opening and closing of pneumatic angle seat valve, so that the two towers can cycle alternately and continuously produce high-quality oxygen.
· Convenient installation, compact equipment structure, overall skid mounted, small floor area, no capital investment, less investment;
· Integrated skid structure design, easy and convenient installation and operation, small land occupation;
· On site, oxygen can be produced by connecting the gas pipeline and plugging in the power supply;
· International famous brand PLC controller and pneumatic valve are selected to realize automatic switching and more stable operation;
· PSA process is a simple method of oxygen production, which uses air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by air compressor and cold dryer;
· The equipment runs automatically and no workers are needed in the whole production process;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption, high efficiency and small equipment investment.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤192Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01