|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PLC Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator,
132Nm3/hr Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator,
1.0Mpa Psa Oxygen Gas Generator
Molecular Sieve Filling In Oxygen Making Machine With PLC Controlling System
|PSA Oxygen Generator|
Atmospheric dew point
Working Principle Description:
PSA oxygen production equipment (also known as PSA oxygen making equipment) can selectively absorb nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water and other impurities in the air by PSA molecules under normal temperature and pressure, so as to obtain high purity oxygen (93% ± 2). Since its industrialization, PSA oxygen production equipment has developed rapidly. Due to its strong competitiveness in low and medium output range and low purity requirements, PSA oxygen equipment is widely used in steel making, blast furnace oxygen enrichment, pulp bleaching, glass furnace, waste water treatment and other fields.
· Because of the high efficiency molecular sieve filling, it is more compact, more solid, longer service life;
· Providing qualified oxygen in 15 ~ 30 minutes;
· Whole process can be unattended in condition that fully automatic operation of the equipment, ;
· Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· Low energy consumption ensures less capital investment;
· Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤132Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01