|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤150 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
150 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator,
Mechatronics Design PSA Oxygen Generator,
150 Nm3/Hr PSA O2 Generator
Low Energy Consumption , Stable Performance , Strong Adaptability And Fast Gas Production Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
Nitrogen and oxygen in the air can be selectively adsorbed on zeolites (ZMS) due to the difference of adsorption performance due to different pressures. Nitrogen and other impurities can be adsorbed to produce oxygen.
Similar to the process of nitrogen production by air pressure swing adsorption separation, the compressed air with a certain pressure will remove oil, dust and most of the gaseous moisture by air pretreatment system, and then the clean air will enter the psa-o Ψ system adsorption tower, which is equipped with boiling stone sub sieve (ZMS). Most of nitrogen, carbon dioxide and residual moisture in the clean air will be absorbed by boiling stone sub sieve, while oxygen will be separated.
When the adsorbed impurity components in the adsorption tower reach the set control value, the oxygen generation adsorbent of the adsorption tower is regenerated through atmospheric pressure desorption. Under the control of PLC system, the adsorption separation system composed of two towers completes continuous oxygen generation through the cycle switching of process control valve. The oxygen generation process is called pressure swing adsorption atmospheric pressure desorption oxygen generation process.
· The energy consumption is low, the performance is stable, the adaptability is strong, the gas production is fast, the output and purity can be adjusted;
· Quick start-up and shutdown, oxygen can be used within 15 minutes after start-up;
· Advanced technology and unique air distributor make the air distribution more uniform;
· Mechatronics design to realize automatic operation;
· Siemens program controller is adopted to realize automatic control of valve, unattended, and normal gas supply can be realized within 15 minutes after start-up;
· The equipment runs automatically and no workers are needed in the whole production process;
· According to the production situation, it can start and stop at any time.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤150Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01