|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
12 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Molecular Sieve Filling PSA Oxygen Generator,
Molecular Sieve Filling PSA O2 Generator
Simple Structure And Easy Installation Of PSA Oxygen Generator To Produce Oxygen
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
The process of PSA gas separation is realized because the adsorbent has two basic properties in this physical adsorption: one is the different adsorption capacity for different components, the other is that the adsorption capacity of the adsorbent on the adsorbent increases with the increase of the partial pressure of the adsorbent. By using one property of adsorbent, some components in the mixed gas can be preferentially adsorbed and other components can be purified; by using the second property of adsorbent, the adsorbent can be adsorbed at high pressure and desorbed and regenerated at low pressure, so as to form the adsorption and regeneration cycle of adsorbent and achieve the purpose of continuous gas separation.
· PSA process is a simple method of oxygen production, which uses air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by air compressor;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· The control is fully automatic. Oxygen flow pressure purity adjustable and continuous display, can set pressure, flow, realize real unmanned operation;
· High efficiency molecular sieve filling, more compact, more solid, longer service life;
· Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01