|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤24 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Steel PSA Oxygen Plant,
Cultivation Industry PSA Oxygen Plant,
Cultivation Industry PSA O2 Generator
PSA Oxygen Plant With New Oxygen Production Process To Produce High Purity Gas
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
PSA oxygen generator makes use of the difference of adsorption capacity of oxygen and nitrogen in the air on the surface of zeolite molecular sieve and the different diffusion rate of oxygen and nitrogen in zeolite molecular sieve, and controls the opening and closing of pneumatic valve through programmable controller to realize the process of pressure adsorption and decompression desorption, complete the separation of oxygen and nitrogen, and obtain the required purity oxygen. The purity of oxygen and gas production can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
· The compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device. The clean and dry air is conducive to the long service life of molecular sieve;
· The oxygen generator has a high degree of automation, and it can be operated in a single direction without the need of special personnel;
· The equipment is boxed, and only the gas source, power supply and water source need to be connected when the equipment is installed on site;
· The use of a unique compression device makes the molecular sieve always keep static work, effectively avoid the powdering of molecular sieve, and prolong the service life of molecular sieve;
· Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01