|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤150 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Molecular Sieve Oxygen Making Machine,
150Nm3/Hr Oxygen Making Machine,
150Nm3/Hr Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
Compact Structure Of Oxygen Making Machine With High Quality Molecular Sieve Used In Industry
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
After being compressed by the air compressor, the raw air enters the air storage tank after dust removal, oil removal and drying, and then enters the left adsorption tower through the left inlet valve. At this time, the tower pressure increases, the nitrogen molecules in the compressed air are adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and the oxygen that is not adsorbed passes through the adsorption bed and enters the oxygen buffer tank through the outlet valve. This process is called adsorption and lasts for tens of seconds. After the adsorption process, the left adsorption tower and the right adsorption tower are connected through the pressure equalizing valve, so that the pressure of the two towers reaches equilibrium.
This process is called pressure equalizing, and the duration is about 3 ~ 5 seconds. After pressure equalization, the compressed air passes through the right inlet valve and enters the right adsorption tower to repeat the above adsorption process. At the same time, the oxygen absorbed by the molecular sieve in the left adsorption tower is decompressed and released to the atmosphere through the left exhaust valve. This process is called desorption. The saturated molecular sieve is adsorbed and regenerated. Similarly, when the left tower adsorbs, the right tower also desorbs. After the adsorption of the right tower is completed, it also enters the pressure equalizing process, and then switches to the adsorption of the left tower, so as to produce oxygen continuously.
· The compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device. The clean and dry air is conducive to the long-term service life of molecular sieve;
· The new pneumatic stop valve has fast opening and closing speed, no leakage and long service life, which can meet the frequent use of PSA process with high reliability;
· The equipment is simple, and the service life of molecular sieve is more than 10 years;
· The oxygen production time is fast, and the qualified oxygen can be produced within 30 minutes;
· Simple operation, stable operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation.
· Compared with cryogenic oxygen production, PSA oxygen production has the following characteristics: low investment, simple process, less land occupation, less equipment and less moving parts; high degree of automation, basically realizing unmanned management.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤150Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01