|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Molecular Sieve PSA Oxygen Generator,
150Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Generator,
1.0Mpa Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
Fast On-off PSA Oxygen Generator With High Working Efficiency
|PSA Oxygen Generator|
Atmospheric dew point
Working Principle Description:
The oxygen generation system is mainly composed of air compressor, air cooler, air buffer tank, switch valve, adsorber and oxygen balance tank. After the dust particles are removed by the suction filter, the raw air is pressurized to 3 ~ 4 bar by the air compressor and enters one of the adsorbers.
The adsorber is filled with adsorbent, in which water, carbon dioxide and a small amount of other gas components are absorbed by the activated alumina filled at the bottom at the inlet of the adsorber, and then nitrogen is adsorbed by the zeolite molecular sieve loaded on the upper part of the activated alumina.
Oxygen (including argon) is a non adsorption component, which is discharged from the top outlet of the adsorber as product gas to the oxygen balance tank. When the adsorber is adsorbed to a certain extent, the adsorbent will reach saturation state. At this time, the adsorbed water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and a small amount of other gas components will be discharged to the atmosphere through the switch valve, and the adsorbent can be regenerated.
· The feature of fast on-off makes sure the oxygen can be used quickly, 15 ~ 30 minutes can provide qualified oxygen;
· Fully automatic operation of the equipment, the whole process can be realized unattended;
· Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· The unit is simple, and the dynamic equipment is only air compressor and cooler;
· The requirements for molecular sieve are relatively low, and the same oxygen production equipment, the amount of molecular sieve is less.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤150Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01