PSA oxygen generator from China factory with the features of easy operation and moving and conveniently operate
1. Working principle of High pressure oxygen generator:
According to the differences between adsorption and diffusion of oxygen and nitrogen in ZMS(Zeolite Molecular Sieve), by controlling the PLC to realize the process of pressuring adsorption and decompressing desorption. In ZMS, the nitrogen is adsorbed much more easily than oxygen, and finally the purity of oxygen what is needed will be achieved.
2. Technical features of PSA industrial oxygen generator:
- Compact structure of the equipment, reducing the cover of land and capital investment;
- PLC controlling system, operate automatically, steady performance, low rate of failures happening.
- Producing oxygen quickly, qualified oxygen can be made in 10 ~ 20 minutes .
- Nobody is necessary to stay around the machine because of the fully automatic operation of the equipment.
- Owing to the compact and solid structure of molecular sieve, the operational life span is longer.
- Low energy consumption can protect the environment and save the source in many ways.
- Less space for installation can reduce the covering area, and it can be used for some other aims. It will be more flexible for the customers.
- Compared with other method in producing oxygen, it will be safer.
3. Main Application Fields:
Oxygen-enriched combustion, industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in petrochemical industry, electric furnace steel making, paper making, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA industrial oxygen generator system flow
- Compressed air purification units: Raw material is providing by this unit for the whole system. The material air keeps the low cost and it is quiet friendly to the environment.
- Air storage tank:The role of the air tank is to reduce the air pulsation of piston air compressor, improve the continuity and pressure stability of the output air flow, further precipitate and separate the water and oil in the compressed air, and ensure the continuous supply of enough air. Also, it can protect the compressor so it will serve for a longer time.
- Oxygen and nitrogen separation unit:There are two adsorption towers A and B which have special molecular sieve -- ZMS. N2 will be adsorbed and O2 will flow through the pipeline into tower B when the clean compressed air enters into the tower A. In tower A, the molecular sieve will be saturated after some time of adsorbing and it will stop adsorbing automatically. Then compressed air passes through tower B for absorption of nitrogen and production of oxygen. In tower A, the molecular sieve will be regenerated by the different pressure, as well as releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. These processes are controlled by the programmable logic controller (PLC). When the oxygen purity is lower than the rated one, PLC will evacuate the valve automatically to release the unqualified oxygen. It makes sure that the quality of the required gas and the unqualified one will not go back to the pipeline.
- Oxygen buffer tank:In order to keep the stability of supplying oxygen continuously, the oxygen buffer tank plays the role of balancing the pressure. Meanwhile, when switching of the adsorption tower, it will recharge part of the gas itself to the adsorption tower. On one hand, it helps to boost the pressure in adsorption tower. On the other hand, it can protect the bed of molecular sieve. It has contributed to the technological assistance greatly in the working process.
Precautions for safe use
- Oxygen is a dangerous gas that can aid combustion.Therefore, gas leakage in confined space should be prevented to avoid accident;
- Protection, safety signs and safety devices shall not be moved, altered or adjusted;
- When the equipment is working, the door of the electrical box should be closed and forbidden to open;
- Never start the machine in an unsafe state. If problems are found, do not attempt to start it;
- The highest working pressure should not be higher than the design pressure of the equipment (please refer to the nameplate for the design parameters of the equipment);
- The equipment shell must be grounded to avoid electrical accidents, and the use of gas must comply with gas safety regulations;
- Never operate the machine in the phase deficiency state (check the power supply has enough voltage and phase number before starting), or it will cause damage to the equipment;
- Failure to follow the procedures and precautions in the manual will result in the possibility of accidents and personal safety;
- Operators must comply with local work, operation and safety regulations and existing factory internal regulations
Technical characteristics of pure oxygen outlet
Atmospheric dew point:--40℃(under normal pressure)