|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Unmanned Operation PSA Oxygen Plant,
24Nm3/H PSA Oxygen Plant,
Unmanned Psa Oxygen Gas Generator
Stable In Operation And Highly Automatic , 24 Nm3/H PSA Oxygen Plant Can Realize Unmanned Operation
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
After the air is compressed and pressurized by air compressor, the air is purified by the cold water removal filter (water removal and dust removal), and then enters into the pressure swing adsorption device composed of two adsorption towers with zeolite molecular sieve; During the process of compressed air flowing through the adsorption tower from bottom to top, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are adsorbed on the surface of molecular sieve. The adsorbed oxygen will gather at the top of the adsorption tower as product gas and flow out into oxygen buffer tank. After being measured and tested as qualified, it will be sent to the user for use.
· It is simple to operate, stable in operation and highly automatic, and can realize unmanned operation;
· Optional oxygen flow, purity automatic regulation system, remote monitoring system, etc;
· Various fault diagnosis, alarm and processing functions;
· Automatic interlock of the evacuation equipment to ensure the oxygen quality of the product;
· Perfect process design. The new oxygen production technology is adopted to optimize equipment design continuously, and reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· The special self force compression protection device can prolong the service life of zeolite molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01