PSA Nitrogen making machine used in food industry
Working principle of PSA nitrogen generator: PSA nitrogen generator is a new kind of air separation equipment, taking compressed air as the raw material and carbon molecular sieve ( CMS ) as the adsorbent. under the principle of pressure adsorption, decompression desorption to achieve oxygen. According to the differences of adsorption and diffusion between oxygen and nitrogen in CMS, through controlling the programme on/off to realize pressure adsorption and decompression desorption so that to get the qualified nitrogen.
Our company can produce purity of nitrogen from 95% to 99.99%, the output of nitrogen is 10 ~ 1000 Nm3 / h. When combining the ordinary nitrogen making machine with the nitrogen purification system, nitrogen purity can be reached to 99.9995%, the oxygen levels in the nitrogen is less than or equal to 5 PPM, dew point less than or equal to - 70 ℃.
Features of PSA nitrogen plant:
Compressed air purification system:Carbon molecular sieve plays an important role of producing nitrogen in nitrogen plant. It is well known that the air contains oil and water, but oil and water will damage the performance of carbon molecular sieve. When the air come into the separation system, it is needed to remove the oil and water. Firstly, the pipeline will remove the most water, oil and some other impurities when the air passes through purification system. Secondly, the water in the air will be reduced by the cooling system. The compressed air purification system is composed of pipeline filter, refrigerant dryer, filter, active carbon, oil remover, automatic drainer valve, ball valve and so on.
- Air tank system: The aim of the air tank is to keep the stability of the gas which will be used in the separating system. It ensures that if the flow rate of the gas is fast, it will not affect the purification of the gas so that to prolong the service life of molecular sieve, ball valve, pressure gauge, etc.
- Body of Nitrogen making machine: The oxygen and nitrogen separating system is the significant part of air separation -- with two adsorption towers which has filled with carbon molecular sieve(CMS) separately. The O2, CO2, micro H2O will be adsorbed when the clean air enters into the adsorption tower and then the N2 will come out. And the adsorbed parts will be released by controlling the pressure so that to realize the regeneration. The two towers make sure that the process will work continuously. This part is made up of adsorption tower,CMS, pneumatic valve, pressure gauge.
- Nitrogen buffer system :The main function nitrogen buffer tank is to balance the purity and pressure of nitrogen so that the qualified gas will be supplied continuously. At the same time, when the adsorption tower is transformed from regeneration to adsorption, it will recharge the partially qualified nitrogen stored in the adsorption tower to protect the molecular sieve bed, and also help the adsorption tower boost pressure. Moreover, when the adsorption tower is regenerative to adsorption, it will recharge the partially qualified nitrogen stored in the protective bed of the adsorption tower, and also help the adsorption tower boosting pressure. The nitrogen buffer tank consists of buffer tank, flow meter, filter, pressure regulating valve, protective valve,etc.
- Electrical Control System :The main items of electrical controlling system are--shut-off equipment operation, the sign of working status, the alarm indicator, purity display, programmed pneumatic valve and so on. The electrical controlling system is made up of PLC, solenoid valve, etc. The sign indicator, micro oxygen gauge are placed in the control cabinet.
- Low cost: PSA is an advanced but also simple way to produce nitrogen. The nitrogen can be produced in few minutes with lower energy consumption.
- Reliable performance: It is easy to start this machine, just need to press the start -off button so that the nitrogen will be produced. The nitrogen purity is stable and it can be seen from the control screen so that the purity will be guaranteed.
- Excellent imported carbon molecular sieve: it has the characteristics of large adsorption capacity, high compression resistance and long service life.
- High quality control valve: excellent imported special pneumatic valve can ensure the stable and reliable operation of the equipment.Strong technical force and excellent after-sales service.Equipment is containerized, and only gas source, power source and water source need to be connected during field installation.Excellent electrical and mechanical assembly technology, provide continuous technical service, be responsible for site commissioning and training operation.
Main Application Fields: PSA Nitrogen Generator widely used in Electronic industry, metallurgy industry, petrochemical industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical fiber industry, heat treatment industry, rubber tires etc.
Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers
● Nitrogen output —— 400Nm3/hr
● Purity ——99.99%
● Pressure ——≤0.7Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ——≤－40℃
Note: lower oxygen content and dew point requirement, NP-series nitrogen purification device is optional.