|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Adjustable Purity PSA Oxygen Generator,
Chemical Industry PSA Oxygen Generator,
Adjustable Purity PSA O2 Generator
Rated Load And Adjustable Purity Of PSA Oxygen Generator For Medical Use
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator is an automatic equipment which uses zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and depressurization desorption to adsorb and release oxygen from the air, so as to separate oxygen. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of spherical granular adsorbent which is processed by special pore type treatment process, and its surface and interior are full of micropores.
The characteristics of its pore make it possible to realize the kinetic separation of oxygen and nitrogen. The separation effect of zeolite on oxygen and nitrogen is based on the slight difference of the kinetic diameters of the two gases. Nitrogen molecules have a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolite, while oxygen molecules have a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and carbon dioxide in compressed air is similar to that of nitrogen. Finally, oxygen molecules are enriched from the adsorption tower.
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen production is to use the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieve, using the cycle of pressure adsorption and vacuum desorption, so that the compressed air alternately enters the adsorption tower to achieve air separation, so as to continuously produce high-purity product oxygen.
· Within the rated load, the purity flow can be adjusted arbitrarily;
· It has the advantages of low cost of equipment maintenance;
· The control is fully automatic. Oxygen flow pressure purity adjustable and continuous display, can set pressure, flow, realize real unmanned operation;
· The technological process is simple, and the overall size and floor area are small;
· Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01