|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤270 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.2~0.3 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－50℃|
0.3 Mpa PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator,
Small Floor Area VPSA Oxygen Generator,
0.3 Mpa VPSA Oxygen Generator
Low Investment And Small Floor Area For VPSA Oxygen Generator To Reduce Investment
|Product name||VPSA Oxygen Generator|
|Atmospheric dew point||≤－50℃|
Working Principle Description:
The adsorption system consists of two adsorption towers with zeolite molecular sieve adsorbent and pipeline valves. Low temperature and high pressure compressed air enters from the bottom of tower A. When it passes through the adsorbent layer, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water vapor, etc. in the air are absorbed. Oxygen is collected to the top of the adsorption tower through the adsorption bed as product gas output. At the same time, tower B is in regeneration condition. When the adsorption tower for adsorption is reaching adsorption saturation, under the control of the control system, low temperature and high pressure air will enter tower B to start adsorption and oxygen generation. Tower A and B take turns to achieve continuous oxygen production.
· Low investment and small floor area to reduce investment for the company to purchase VPSA oxygen generator;
· The special molecular sieve for oxygen production is adopted, and its performance is stable and reliable after a long time of practice. The special activated alumina for oxygen production by pressure swing adsorption is used to effectively protect the molecular sieve.
· High-reliability standardized oxygen generating unit based on years of industrial application verification.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤270Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.2~0.3 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－50℃
Contact Person: sales01