|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤270 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.2~0.3 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－50℃|
270Nm3/hr VPSA Oxygen Generator,
Special Airflow Distribution VPSA Oxygen Generator,
VPSA Oxygen Generator 93% Purity
Special Airflow Distribution Structure To Ensure Uniform Airflow Distribution Of VPSA Oxygen Generator
|Product name||VPSA Oxygen Generator|
|Atmospheric dew point||≤－50℃|
Working Principle Description:
VPSA vacuum pressure swing adsorption oxygen generation system is composed of blower, vacuum pump, temperature regulation system, adsorption system, oxygen tank, control system, oxygen pressurization system and other equipment. The process flow of VPSA oxygen generator is as follows:
1. Air blower and vacuum pump
The blower provides raw air for the whole system. According to the design conditions of the vacuum pressure swing adsorption oxygen generation equipment, combined with the user's service conditions, the exhaust pressure is selected to supply air for the blower that meets the design conditions.
The vacuum pump ensures the normal analysis of the whole system, keeps the system in an ideal vacuum state, and enables the whole equipment to continuously absorb nitrogen and produce oxygen.
2. Temperature regulation system
The air temperature control system consists of a water cooler and an electric heater. The air temperature after being pressurized by the blower will rise, and then the air temperature will be reduced to the required process operating temperature through the water cooler before being sent to the adsorption tower. When the temperature is low in winter, it can be heated to the required process operation temperature by electric heater.
3. Adsorption system
The adsorption system consists of two adsorption towers and pipeline valves with zeolite molecular sieve adsorbent inside. Process air enters from the bottom of one of the adsorption towers. When passing through the adsorbent layer, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water vapor, etc. in the air are absorbed. Oxygen is collected to the top of the adsorption tower through the adsorption bed as product gas output. At the same time, the other adsorption tower is in the regeneration condition.
When the adsorption tower for adsorption is almost reaching the adsorption saturation, under the intervention of the control system, the process air is transferred to the adsorption tower that has completed the regeneration to start adsorption and oxygen generation. In this way, the two adsorption towers take turns to realize the continuous production of oxygen.
· The adsorber adopts a special airflow distribution structure to ensure uniform airflow distribution;
· and improve the utilization rate of molecular sieve bed;
· The adsorber adopts a vertical double-layer bed structure, and the lower layer is installed with activated alumina, which can reduce the influence of moisture on the adsorption performance of molecular sieve;
· At the same time, in the vacuum regeneration stage of molecular sieve, the desorption nitrogen and cleaning gas are used for the non-thermal regeneration of alumina to improve the applicable life of molecular sieve.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤270Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.2~0.3 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－50℃
Contact Person: sales01