|Product Name:||VPSA Oxygen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤300Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－60℃|
Molecular Sieve PSA Nitrogen Generator,
Stable Operation PSA Nitrogen Generator,
PLC Controlled PSA Nitrogen Generator
Fully Automatic And Higher Reliability Of VPSA Oxygen Generator For Industry Use
VPSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
VPSA oxygen generation system is mainly composed of blower, vacuum pump, switching valve, adsorber and oxygen balance tank. After the dust particles are removed by the suction filter, the raw air is pressurized to 0.3-0.5 barg by the Roots blower and enters one of the adsorbers. The adsorber is filled with adsorbent and dehydrating agent, during which water, carbon dioxide and a few other gas components are adsorbed by the activated alumina loaded at the bottom at the inlet of the adsorber, and then nitrogen is adsorbed by the zeolite molecular sieve loaded at the top of the activated alumina.
Oxygen (including argon) is a non-adsorption component and is discharged from the top outlet of the adsorber as product gas to the oxygen balance tank. When the adsorber is adsorbed to a certain extent, the adsorbent will reach the saturation state. At this time, the vacuum pump is used to vacuum it through the switching valve (opposite to the adsorption direction), and the vacuum degree is 0.65-0.75barg. The adsorbed water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and a few other gas components are extracted and discharged into the atmosphere, and the adsorbent is regenerated.
● The device has long service life and stable operation.
● The device is fully automatic and has higher reliability.
● Fast and timely on-site oxygen production. Qualified oxygen can be produced after 30 minutes of starting.
● The pulverization (or external spraying) of molecular sieve caused by inherent defects or faults of the pressing mechanism is avoided.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤300Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93±3%
● Pressure 0.2-0.3 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－60℃
Contact Person: sales01