|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤75 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
ZMS PSA Oxygen Plant,
Remote Monitoring PSA Oxygen Plant,
ZMS PSA Oxygen Gas Generator
PSA Oxygen Plant With Optional Oxygen Device , Flow And Purity Automatic Regulation System And Remote Monitoring System
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
With dry and clean air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, the adsorption capacity of zeolite molecular sieve for nitrogen increases when pressurized at room temperature, while the adsorption capacity of zeolite molecular sieve for nitrogen decreases when depressurized. A cyclic process of pressurized adsorption and depressurized desorption is formed. 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen in air are separated to produce oxygen.
· Optional nitrogen device, flow, purity automatic regulation system, remote monitoring system, etc;
· It is convenient to use zeolite molecular sieve, qualified oxygen can be provided in about 20 minutes.;
· Continuous display of oxygen purity, adjustable oxygen flow and pressure;
· Excellent quality control to ensure long-term more safe and reliable operation;
· The product has high purity and can produce qualified oxygen according to the requirements of users;
· The special program-controlled valve and high-efficiency gas distributor make the adsorbent life longer: the service life of adsorbent is half long, and the adsorbent can generally be used for more than ten years under normal operation.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤75Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01