|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Compact PSA Oxygen Gas Plant,
24 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Plant,
Skid Mounted Oxygen Concentrator Plant
Compact Structure With Skid Mounted As A Whole Of PSA Oxygen Plant
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
Using high quality molecular sieve as adsorbent, oxygen is directly separated from air at room temperature. Compressed air after dry cleaning treatment. After entering the adsorption tower with molecular sieve, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water in the air are largely absorbed in the solid phase of molecular sieve, while oxygen is enriched and exported in the gas phase due to the small amount of adsorption.
When the adsorbent adsorption reaches saturation, the pressure will be reduced to make the zeolite desorption regeneration, so that the zeolite can be reused. The system is equipped with two adsorption towers, one for oxygen production and the other for desorption regeneration. The imported PLC is used to control the circulation of the two towers alternately, so as to realize the continuous production of high-quality oxygen.
· The equipment is compact in structure, skid mounted as a whole, small in land occupation;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· The process flow of the device is simple, the structure is compact, and the operation cost of the equipment is low;
· By using high quality zeolite molecular sieve to make sure longer life of the generator;
· The use of large flow pneumatic valve shortens the time of adsorption and pressure equalization, and improves the working efficiency of oxygen generator;
· PSA oxygen plant is more economical than other oxygen supply methods.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01