Easy operation and PLC controlling system of PSA oxygen concentration
1. Working principle of High pressure oxygen generator:
On the basis of the discrepancy between adsorption capacity and diffusion rate, PSA oxygen generator utilizes the ability of ZMS(Zeolite Molecular Sieve) to absorb most nitrogen in the compressed air. While controlling the PLC, the qualified purity of oxygen will be achieved through the process of pressuring adsorption and decompressing desorption. The whole system consists of the following components: compressed air purification module, air storage tank, oxygen and nitrogen separation device, oxygen buffer tank.
2. Technical features of PSA industrial oxygen generator:
- Good quality of the compressed air can prolong the service life of molecular sieve so that the machine can keep in a good situation;
- Adopt the new oxygen production process, continuously optimize the device design, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
- Simple process, equipment design with compact structure , easy operation;
- PLC control can conduct the machine intelligently with low annual operation failure rate;
- The qualified gas will be produced within 20 minutes;
- The power supply is enough to run the machine, so it needs low energy consumption and low operating costs;
- There is no need for someone to control the oxygen plant, so the cost of staff is low;
- The compact and solid structure of molecular sieve can improve the efficiency and makes the service life longer;
- The machine can meet different needs of customers because the pressure, purity and flow rate can be adjustable;
- Reasonable structure, advanced process ensures the safe and stable of the machine;
- Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen operation, oxygen making machine has the lowest cost of oxygen making. For enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion support for a long time, using oxygen making machine is the most cost-effective;
Main Application Fields:
Oxygen-enriched combustion, industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in petrochemical industry, electric furnace steelmaking, papermaking, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA industrial oxygen generator system flow
- Compressed air purification units: This part provides raw material for the whole system. The material is air so that the cost is not high and it is quiet friendly to the environment. It ensures the customers can get more benefit and brings less problems to the production of qualified gas.
- Air storage tank:The role of the air tank is to reduce the air pulsation of piston air compressor, improve the continuity and pressure stability of the output air flow, further precipitate and separate the water and oil in the compressed air, and ensure the continuous supply of enough air. Also, it can protect the compressor so it will serve for a longer time.
- Oxygen and nitrogen separation unit:There are two adsorption towers A and B which have special molecular sieve.When the clean compressed air enters into the tower A and flows through the molecular sieve, N2 is adsorbed, and O2 flows out from the outlet end of the adsorption tower.The molecular sieve will be saturated in tower A after some time of adsorbing and tower A automatically stop adsorbing. Then compressed air passes through tower B for absorption of nitrogen and production of oxygen , and molecular sieve in tower A will be regenerated in a short time and release the adsorbed nitrogen. These processes are controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC). When the oxygen purity is lower than the rated one, PLC will evacuate the valve automatically to release the unqualified oxygen. It ensures that the unqualified oxygen will not go back to the pipeline.
- Oxygen buffer tank:The oxygen buffer tank is used to balance the pressure and purity of oxygen separated from the nitrogen-oxygen separation system to ensure the stability of continuous oxygen supply.At the same time, after the switch of the adsorption tower, it will recharge part of its own gas adsorption tower, on the one hand to help the adsorption tower boost pressure, but also play a role in protecting the bed, in the process of equipment work plays a very important role in the process of technological assistance.
Related equipment introduction
- The output of the PSA oxygen production equipment in this project is oxygen, and the oxygen content is 93±3%.Dew point: ≤-40 ℃.
Technical characteristics of pure oxygen outlet
Atmospheric dew point:-40℃(under normal pressure)
Temperature: normal temperature