|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.3~0.4 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
oxygen gas making machine,
oxygen gas generator
PSA oxygen generator comes from China used in plateau
PSA oxygen generator working principle:PSA Oxygen Generator utilizes the ability of ZMS(Zeolite Molecular Sieve) to absorb more nitrogen than oxygen. While nitrogen concentrates in the pore system of the ZMS, the qualified purity of oxygen will be produced.
Technical characteristics of PSA oxygen generator:
* The clean and dry compressed air makes sure of the service life of molecular sieve. Compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device. And keeps the machine working with high efficiency
* The compact structure takes less place so that the cost will be lower than the usual one. Also, it appeals to the situation on site and it will have no difficulties in installing the machine.
* Because of the adoption of new pneumatic globe valve,PLC controlling system,it can be worked with lower annual failures and nobody is needed to be around.
* Adopt new technology of oxygen production, optimize device design constantly, reduce energy consumption and capital investment.
PSA industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in oxygen-enriched combustion petrochemical industry, electric furnace steelmaking, papermaking, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA oxygen generator system components and working process
l Compressed air purification units: This part provides raw material for the whole system. The material is air so that the cost is not high and it is quiet friendly to the environment. It ensures the customers can get more benefit and brings less problems to the production of qualified gas.
l Air storage tank:The role of the air tank is to reduce the air pulsation of piston air compressor, improve the continuity and pressure stability of the output air flow, further precipitate and separate the water and oil in the compressed air, and ensure the continuous supply of enough air. Also, it can protect the compressor so it will serve for a longer time.
l Oxygen and nitrogen separation unit:There are two adsorption towers A and B which have special molecular sieve.When the clean compressed air enters into the tower A and flows through the molecular sieve, N2 is adsorbed, and O2 flows out from the outlet end of the adsorption tower.The molecular sieve will be saturated in tower A after some time of adsorbing and tower A automatically stop adsorbing. Then compressed air passes through tower B for absorption of nitrogen and production of oxygen , and molecular sieve in tower A will be regenerated in a short time and release the adsorbed nitrogen. These processes are controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC). When the oxygen purity is lower than the rated one, PLC will evacuate the valve automatically to release the unqualified oxygen. It ensures that the unqualified oxygen will not go back to the pipeline.
l Oxygen buffer tank:The oxygen buffer tank is used to balance the pressure and purity of oxygen separated from the nitrogen-oxygen separation system to ensure the stability of continuous oxygen supply in case of the high pressure and output gas. Moreover, it can protect the control system and machine to prolong the service life.
● Oxygen output——≤300Nm3/hr
● Pressure——0.3~0.4 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point——≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01