|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Unattended PSA Generator,
Molecular Sieve PSA Generator,
66Nm3/hr Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
New Technology Adopted , Energy Consumption And Capital Investment Will Be Reduced For PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The separation effect of zeolite on oxygen and nitrogen is based on the slight difference of the kinetic diameters of the two gases. Nitrogen molecules have a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolite, while oxygen molecules have a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and carbon dioxide in compressed air is similar to that of nitrogen. Finally, oxygen molecules are enriched from the adsorption tower. Pressure swing adsorption oxygen production is to use the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieve, using the cycle of pressure adsorption and vacuum desorption, so that the compressed air alternately enters the adsorption tower to achieve air separation, so as to continuously produce high-purity product oxygen.
· Adopt new oxygen production technology, continuously optimize plant design, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· Low investment cost, low energy consumption and reduced maintenance compared with other VPSA oxygen systems;
· Oxygen can be produced on site only by connecting the power supply;
· Switch on as soon as you press it, make oxygen on site and use it as soon as you turn it on;
· The structure of the adsorber adopts a special gas diffusion device to avoid gas impact and molecular sieve pulverization. The whole process is simple and compact;
· High level of automation, which can realize the unattended management of the device on site.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01