|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Skid Mounted PSA Oxygen Plant,
48Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Plant,
PSA Industrial Oxygen Generator
Skid Mounted PSA Oxygen Plant , Less Footprint Of O2 Machine
|PSA Oxygen Generator|
Atmospheric dew point
Working Principle Description
The raw material is the are and the media is high-quality zeolite molecular sieve. In PSA oxygen generating process, they are helpful to produce oxygen from air. When compressed air was purified and dried,it will be carried out to the tank which is filled with zeolite molecular sieve. Because of the diffusion rate of nitrogenis much higher than oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the tank.Then, the adsorbent desorbs the adsorbed impurities, such as nitrogen, to achieve regeneration after decompression to atmospheric pressure. Generally, two adsorption towers are set in the system, one is for adsorption and oxygen generation, the other is for desorption and regeneration. PLC program controller is used to control the opening and closing of pneumatic valve to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to obtain higher purity oxygen (93%±3).
· Less footprint of the machine will bring less requirements or problems to install it.
· The skid mounted machine will be convenient to move or change to some other places.
· Low energy consumption ensures less capital investment;
· It takes 15 ~ 30 minutes to provide qualified oxygen;
· The whole process can be realized unattended due to the automatic operation of the equipment, ;
· High efficiency molecular sieve filling, more compact, more solid, longer service life;
· purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· The new pneumatic globe valve has the advantages of fast opening and closing speed, no leakage, long switching life, frequently use of PSA process and high reliability;
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤48Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01