|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤192 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
93% PSA Oxygen Generator,
PLC Control PSA Oxygen Generator,
Siemens PLC Control PSA O2 Generator
93±3% PSA Oxygen Generator Has Advantages Of Easy To Replace , Maintain And Control
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
After a series of purification of compressed air, such as water removal, oil removal and dust removal, the diffusion rate of nitrogen on zeolite molecular sieve is significantly higher than that of oxygen due to the kinetic effect. When the adsorption is not balanced, oxygen is enriched in the gas phase. Siemens PLC automatic control technology is adopted to realize the continuous production of high-quality oxygen.
· Compressed air purification components have long service life, easy to replace and maintain;
· The outlet flow of oxygen making equipment is large and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within the set range;
· Simple operation and control, no need for professional control, simple training can work;
· International famous brand PLC controller and pneumatic valve are selected to realize automatic switching and more stable operation;
· PSA process is a simple method of oxygen production, which uses air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by air compressor and cold dryer;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption, high efficiency and small equipment investment.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤192Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01