|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PLC Controlled Oxygen Making Machine,
Oxygen Making Machine 150Nm3/hr,
0.4Mpa PSA Machine
PSA Oxygen Generator with features of Reasonable structure, safety and stability, low energy consumption to produce gas
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA (pressure swing adsorption) is a process of purifying gas mixture. The process is based on the physical adsorption of gas molecules on the internal surface of porous solid substance (adsorbent) and works in a reversible physical adsorption process between two pressure states. It is based on the fact that the impurity components in the mixed gas have greater adsorption capacity under high pressure, At low pressure, it has less adsorption capacity. Under high pressure, the impurity partial pressure is increased to adsorb on the adsorbent as much as possible, so as to achieve high product purity. Desorption or regeneration of adsorbent is carried out under low pressure to minimize the residual amount of impurities on the adsorbent, so as to adsorb impurities again in the next cycle.
· The performance of oxygen generator is Reasonable structure, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· The pressure, purity and flow are stable and adjustable to meet the different needs of customers;
· The oxygen yield and purity can be adjusted in a proper range;
· High quality pneumatic valve is adopted, with short opening and closing time, no leakage and service life of more than 3 million times, which meets the requirements of frequent use of PSA process and high reliability;
· PLC control can realize full-automatic operation, convenient maintenance, stable performance and low failure rate;
· The equipment runs automatically and no workers are needed in the whole production process;
· The process is simple, several impurity components in raw materials can be removed in one step without pretreatment.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤150Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01