|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤132 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Manpower Saving Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator,
Marine Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator,
Marine PSA Oxygen Generator
Automatic Operation To Reduce Manpower Demand And Compact Equipment Layout For Small Floor Space
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
According to the principle of pressure swing adsorption, zeolite molecular sieve is used as adsorbent. Because zeolite molecular sieve has the characteristic of selective adsorption, nitrogen is adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, oxygen is enriched in the gas phase, and nitrogen and oxygen are separated by pressure swing adsorption. Two adsorption tower processes are adopted, one is adsorption for oxygen production, and the other is desorption for regeneration. PLC intelligent program is used to control the opening and closing of pneumatic angle seat valve, so that the two towers can cycle alternately and continuously produce high-quality oxygen.
· Automatic operation to reduce manpower demand High to relieve human;
· Small floor space and compact equipment layout;
· The best efficient use of molecular sieve for the plant so that longer working span of the plant;
· Stable operation, online maintenance, continuous operation throughout the year without stopping;
· The equipment runs automatically and no workers are needed in the whole production process;
· The pressure, purity and capacity are stable and adjustable to meet the different needs of customers.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤132Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01