|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤30 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
High Compression Resistance PSA O2 Generator,
30 Nm3/Hr PSA O2 Generator,
High Compression Resistance PSA Oxygen Generator
Small In Investment , High In Compression Resistance And Long In Service Life Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The process of PSA gas separation is realized because of two basic properties of adsorbent in this physical adsorption: one is the different adsorption capacity for different components; the other is the adsorption capacity of adsorbent on adsorbent increases with the increase of partial pressure of adsorbent and decreases with the increase of adsorption temperature. By using the first property of adsorbent, some components in the mixed gas can be preferentially adsorbed and other components can be purified; by using the second property of adsorbent, the adsorbent can be adsorbed at low temperature and high pressure and desorbed and regenerated at high temperature and low pressure, thus forming the adsorption and regeneration cycle of adsorbent and achieving the purpose of continuous gas separation.
· Small in investment, large in adsorption capacity, high in compression resistance and long in service life;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· The process flow of the device is simple, the structure is compact, and the operation cost of the equipment is low;
· PSA process is a simple oxygen production method, which uses air as raw material, and its energy consumption is only the electric energy consumed by air compressor.;
· The advanced design is optimized to save one pneumatic valve and reduce fault points;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤30Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01