|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤48 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PSA O2 Oxygen Concentrator,
48Nm3/Hr O2 Oxygen Concentrator,
High Compression Performance PSA Oxygen Generator
Large Adsorption Capacity , High Compression Performance Of PSA Oxygen Making Machine
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The PSA oxygen plant uses clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to obtain oxygen at room temperature based on the principle of PSA. According to the difference of the adsorption capacity of oxygen and nitrogen in the air on the surface of zeolite molecular sieve and the diffusion rate of oxygen and nitrogen in zeolite molecular sieve, the opening and closing of pneumatic valve is controlled by programmable controller to realize the process of pressure adsorption and decompression desorption, complete the separation of oxygen and nitrogen, and obtain the required purity of oxygen.
· The equipment is compact in structure, skid mounted as a whole, occupying a small area, requiring no infrastructure investment and less investment;
· It has large adsorption capacity, high compression performance and long service life;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· PSA process is a simple method of oxygen production, which uses air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by air compressor. It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· The imported molecular sieve is adopted, with a service life of up to ten years, stable performance and low maintenance cost;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤48Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01