|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤96 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Compact PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
Adjustable PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
96 Nm3/Hr O2 Oxygen Concentrator
Compact Structure And Advanced Technology For PSA Oxygen Concentator , Capacity Of 96Nm3/h Adjustable
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The compressed air removes oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water through the pretreatment system, and enters the adsorption tower with zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS). Nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are adsorbed by the adsorbent, and oxygen is separated through the adsorption bed. When the impurities adsorbed in the adsorption tower reach a certain degree, the adsorbent will be regenerated by desorption of the atmosphere. Under the control of PLC system, the adsorption separation system composed of two towers and three towers circularly switches to complete continuous oxygen production, which is called atmospheric pressure desorption pressure swing adsorption oxygen production.
· Compact structure, advanced technology, safe and reliable, less covering land;
· Molecular sieves can effectively fill more compactly, thus prolonging the service life;
· High-quality of different parts guarantee the long service life;
· Adopted advanced technology, ensures longer working life;
· It has compact structure, beautiful appearance and less floor area;
· With cumulative timing function, it is convenient for customers to objectively investigate the performance of the machine and provide data sources for after-sales service.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤96Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01