|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤96 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Making Machine,
96Nm3/Hr Oxygen Making Machine,
96Nm3/Hr Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Generator
Oxygen Making Machine With High Quality And Advanced Spare Parts
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
High quality zeolite was used as adsorbent to separate oxygen from air directly at room temperature. After purification and drying, oxygen and nitrogen can be separated by PSA. Due to the selective adsorption characteristics of molecular sieves, nitrogen is adsorbed in molecular sieves, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase of oxygen storage and exported as products. The system is equipped with two adsorption towers, one for oxygen production and the other for desorption. The cycle is alternate and oxygen is produced continuously.
· The unique molecular sieve protection device extends the service life of zeolite molecular sieve;
· Pneumatic valve, electromagnetic pilot valve and other key components are imported configuration, reliable operation, fast switching speed, service life of more than one million times, low failure rate, convenient maintenance, low maintenance cost;
· Online monitoring of oxygen purity to ensure the required oxygen purity is stable;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· Optional oxygen flow, purity automatic regulation system, remote monitoring system;
· The low purity oxygen in the initial stage of start-up is emptied automatically, and the air is delivered after reaching the target.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤96Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01