|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤75 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
93% PSA Oxygen Plant,
75 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Plant,
Zeolite Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
Convenient And Fast To Produce High Purity Oxygen , Purity Up To 93±3% Of PSA Oxygen Plant
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
According to the characteristics of zeolites, using the difference of adsorption capacity of zeolites for oxygen and nitrogen in air, the separation of oxygen and nitrogen was realized by pressure swing adsorption. When the pressure increases, zeolite adsorbs nitrogen and oxygen is retained; when the pressure decreases, zeolite adsorbs nitrogen and regenerates. Usually, a double tower structure is adopted, one tower is used for adsorption and the other tower is used for desorption. Under the control of the system, it automatically switches and works alternately, so as to obtain stable product oxygen.
· Oxygen production is convenient and fast because the air flow distribution is more uniform;
· It is convenient to use zeolite molecular sieve, qualified oxygen can be provided in about 20 minutes.;
· Continuous display of oxygen purity, adjustable oxygen flow and pressure;
· PSA process is a simple and fast oxygen production way, which uses air as raw material, and its energy consumption is only the electric energy consumed by air compressor.;
· Stable operation and high degree of operation;
· Compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device, which is clean and dry air, which is conducive to the long-term service life of molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤75Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01