|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Zeolite Molecular Sieve PSA Machine,
66 Nm3/hr Oxygen Making Machine,
Stable Performance PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator With The Advantages Of Stable Performance , Full-Automatic Operation And Low Annual Failure Rate
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA oxygen production equipment is a mechanical equipment which uses clean air as raw material, zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent and realizes air separation by PSA technology principle. Under certain pressure, the selective adsorption characteristics of nitrogen molecules in air on the zeolite molecular sieve surface are usually made of double tower structure. The automatic valve is opened and closed by programmable controller, so as to control the double tower circulation, realize the cycle operation of pressure adsorption and pressure reduction desorption, complete oxygen nitrogen separation and obtain the oxygen of required purity.
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate;
· Adopt new oxygen production industry section to optimize the design of the device continuously, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· The equipment is fully automatic controlled and completely unattended;
· Automatic interlock oxygen emptying device to ensure product oxygen quality;
· Perfect fluency design, the best use effect;
· The utility model has the advantages of simple operation, convenient startup and shutdown, rapid gas production, and freely adjustable gas purity within a certain range.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01