|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Molecular Sieves PSA Oxygen Generator,
PSA Oxygen Generator Molecular Sieve,
66 Nm3/hr Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator Is Filled With High Quality Molecular Sieve , Which Has Long Service Life
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption air separation (PSA) is an advanced gas separation technology at room temperature. It uses high-quality imported zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent and PSA principle at room temperature to separate air to produce high-purity oxygen.
The diffusion rate of nitrogen and oxygen molecules on the surface of zeolite is different. The selective adsorption of oxygen and nitrogen on molecular sieves is different, and oxygen and nitrogen are separated.
· The compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device to clean and dry air, which is conducive to the long service life of molecular sieve;
· Perfect process design and selection of new molecular sieves so as to have a long service life;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· High quality zeolite molecular sieve: It has large adsorption capacity, high compressive performance and long service life;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01