|Product Name:||PSA Oxygen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Oxygen Output:||≤192Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
192Nm3/H Oxygen Generator,
Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Generator,
90% Purity Industrial Oxygen Generator
192Nm3/h , 90%-93% Purity Industrial Pressure Swing Adsorption Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The pore characteristics enable the kinetic separation of O2 and N2. The separation of O2 and N2 by zeolites is based on the small difference in the kinetic diameter of the two gases.
N2 has a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolites while O2 has a slower diffusion rate. Finally, oxygen is enriched from the adsorption tower.
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is to make use of the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieves. The cycle of pressure adsorption and decompression desorption is used to make the compressed air enter into the adsorption tower alternately to realize air separation, so as to continuously produce high purity product oxygen.
· The outlet flow of oxygen generator is large and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within the range;
· The outlet flow of oxygen making machine is large and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within the set range;
· Automatic operation-one touch start up and shut down;
· High quality components and spare parts can serve for a long time.
● Oxygen delivery ≤192Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01