|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PSA Oxygen Generator PLC Controlled,
ZMS PSA Oxygen Generator,
Produce Gas Stable PSA Machine
Advanced Control System Of PSA Oxygen Generator To Produce Gas Stably
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The compressed air is removed from oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water by the pretreatment system, and enters the adsorption tower equipped with zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS). The nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are adsorbed by the adsorbent, and the oxygen is separated through the adsorption bed. When the adsorbed impurities in the adsorption tower reach a certain degree, they enter the atmosphere for desorption and desorption to regenerate the adsorbent. The adsorption separation system composed of two towers and three towers is circularly switched under the automatic control of PLC or DCS system to complete continuous oxygen production. This process is called PSA (pressure swing adsorption) oxygen production principle.
· The advanced control system makes the operation simple and can effectively ensure the stability of gas purity and flow;
· Adopted PSA technology to control the oxygen system and to produce the qualified gas;
· In order to produce the oxygen stably, the advanced control system has adopted for the oxygen generator;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· Adopt new oxygen production process, continuously optimize the device design, reduce energy consumption and investment capital;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤75Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01