|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Automation Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator,
48 Nm3/hr Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator,
Unmanned PSA Oxygen Generator
High Degree Of Automation And Unmanned Management Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
According to PSA PSA principle, the equipment uses air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to separate air by using different diffusion rates of oxygen and nitrogen in pores of molecular sieve in compressed air.
High quality zeolite molecular sieve is used as adsorbent in PSA oxygen production equipment, and oxygen is directly obtained from compressed air by using PSA principle. When the nitrogen and other impurities adsorbed in the adsorption tower reach a certain level, the pressure is reduced to make the zeolite molecular sieve desorb, so that the adsorbent can be regenerated and reused. Two adsorption towers are used to work circularly under the control of PLC to continuously produce high-quality oxygen.
●It has a high degree of automation and can basically realize unmanned management;
●PSA oxygen generator has advanced unmanned operation;
● The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
● PSA process is a simple method of oxygen production, which uses air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by air compressor. It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
●Reliable PLC control can realize 24-hour automatic unmanned operation;
● The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤48Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01