|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤66 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
66 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator,
Compact PSA Oxygen Generator,
Compact Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
Special Molecular Sieve Protection Measures To Extend Longer Service Life Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
PSA oxygen generator is an automatic equipment which uses zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and depressurization desorption to adsorb nitrogen from the air and release oxygen, so as to separate oxygen. The separation of O2 and N2 by zeolites is based on the small difference of the kinetic diameters of the two gases. N2 has a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolites, while O2 has a slower diffusion rate. With the continuous acceleration of industrialization process, the market demand of PSA oxygen generator is increasing, which plays an important role in the industrial industry.
● Special molecular sieve protection measures extend the service life of carbon molecular sieve;
● Adopt new oxygen production industry section to optimize the design of the device continuously, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
●The equipment structure is designed compactly to reduce the floor area;
● Automatic interlock oxygen emptying device to ensure product oxygen quality;
●Perfect fluency design, the best use effect;
● Compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device, which is clean and dry air, which is conducive to the long-term service life of molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01