|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤30 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
30 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Electron Industry PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generating Equipment
Low Operation Cost , Low Energy Consumption And High Efficiency Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA is a method of PSA, which is used to adsorb at high pressure, to separate gas and regenerate adsorbent at lower pressure. The method is based on the selective adsorption of oxygen and nitrogen components in air by molecular sieve, so that air can be separated to obtain oxygen. When the air is compressed and passed through the adsorption tower with molecular sieve, nitrogen molecules are preferentially adsorbed, and oxygen molecules remain in the gas phase and become oxygen. When adsorption reaches equilibrium, nitrogen molecules adsorbed on the surface of molecular sieve are removed by vacuum or vacuum extraction to restore the adsorption capacity of molecular sieve. In order to provide oxygen continuously, two or more adsorption towers are usually set up in the device, one tower is used to absorb oxygen and the other is desorption to achieve the purpose of continuous oxygen production.
· With air as raw material, the energy consumption is only the electric energy consumed by air compressor, which has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· These advantages, such as low cost and consumption will take less capital of company;
· PSA oxygen generator is convenient to produce oxygen for medical use;
· PSA technology process is a simple oxygen production method, which its energy consumption is only the electric energy consumed by air compressor;
· The advanced technology is aimed to save capital investment and reduce fault points;
· The process is simple, no foundation is needed, the operation cost is low, and the investment is small.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤30Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01