|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤30 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
30Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator,
Compact Design PSA Oxygen Generator,
PSA O2 Making Machine
Simple And Convenient Maintenance Of PSA Oxygen Generator , Purity Up To 93%
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
The compressed air removes oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water through the pretreatment system, and enters the adsorption tower with zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS). Nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are adsorbed by the adsorbent, and oxygen is separated through the adsorption bed. When the adsorbed impurities in the adsorption tower reach a certain degree, they will be desorbed into the atmosphere to regenerate the adsorbent. The adsorption and separation system composed of two and three towers is switched under the automatic control of PLC system to complete continuous oxygen production.
· The maintenance is simple and convenient, and the maintenance cost is low;
· Optional with oxygen flow, purity automatic control system, range control system;
· Perfect process design and selection of new molecular sieve;
· The inner and outer surfaces of pressure parts are treated by sand blasting and degreasing, which extends the service life of pneumatic parts, testing parts and vacuum pump;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery:≤30Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric: dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01