|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
1.0Mpa Psa Generator,
Continuous Cycle PSA Oxygen Generator,
12Nm3/hr Psa Oxygen Gas Generator
High Purity And Low Pressure Of PSA Oxygen Generator , Which Can Be Fully Automated With Continuous Cycle Operation
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA oxygen production equipment is a new gas separation technology. Taking adsorbent molecular sieve as an example, its principle is to separate the gas mixture by using the difference of "adsorption" performance of molecular sieve for different gas molecules. Using air as raw material, nitrogen and oxygen in the air were separated by a high-efficiency and selective solid adsorbent. Zeolite molecular sieves selectively adsorb molecules according to the size of pores in their crystals, that is, adsorb molecules of a certain size and repel molecules of larger substances. In this way, oxygen rich components can be obtained in the gas phase. After a period of time, the adsorption of nitrogen on zeolite reaches equilibrium. According to the different adsorption capacity of zeolite under different pressures, reducing the pressure makes zeolite release the adsorption of nitrogen. This process is called regeneration. Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) usually uses two parallel towers to alternately perform pressure adsorption and decompression regeneration, so as to obtain continuous oxygen flow.
· High purity of the product ensures the stability during using;
· Generally, PSA oxygen generator can work at room temperature and low pressure, without heating during bed regeneration, which is energy-saving and economical;
· Continuous cycle operation, which can be fully automated;
· It is more economical than other ways of oxygen supply;
· Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers;
· Stable operation and high degree of operation, reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· The air pretreatment equipment such as the cold dryer is equipped to effectively guarantee the service life of the molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01