|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤200 Nm3/hr||Purity:||99.99%|
|Pressure:||0.5Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Molecular Sieve Psa Nitrogen Gas Generator,
Long Service Life PSA Nitrogen Generator,
200Nm3/hr PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator
Perfect Process Design And Selection Of Molecular Sieve PSA Nitrogen Generator To Ensure A Long Service Life
|Product name||PSA Nitrogen Generator|
|Atmospheric dew point||≤－40℃|
Working Principle Description:
The compressed air from the air compressor first enters the cold dryer to remove water, and then enters the PSA nitrogen generation unit composed of two adsorption towers. The special carbon molecular sieve adsorbent filled in the tower is used to selectively adsorb O2, CO2 and other impurity gas components, while N2, as a product gas, will be discharged from the tower top with a purity of 98% - 99.99%.
During depressurization, the oxygen adsorbed by the adsorbent is desorbed and discharged through the reverse discharge at the tower bottom. After purging, the adsorbent can be regenerated. The regenerated adsorbent can be transferred to adsorption after pressure equalization and product pressure rise. The two towers are used alternately to achieve the purpose of continuous air separation and nitrogen production.
●Pneumatic stop valve is adopted, which has fast opening and closing speed, no leakage and long service life.
● It can meet the frequent use of pressure swing adsorption process and has high reliability.
● Compact structure design of the equipment reduces the floor area.
●Adopt the nitrogen production process, continuously optimize the device design, and reduce energy consumption and capital investment.
PSA Nitrogen generator is a set of equipment that can extract nitrogen. Its main application fields are: aerospace, nuclear power, food and medicine, petrochemical industry, electronic industry, material industry, national defense and military industry and scientific experiments, such as:
1. Electronics: in the precision electronics industry, the production and processing of precision instruments require high-purity nitrogen.
2. Food: high purity nitrogen is required in the treatment of food, fruit and grain that need waterproof and oxygen proof treatment.
3. Chemical industry: nitrogen is required in the production, storage and transportation of chemical products.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤200Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.99%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01