|Oxygen Flow Rate:||Pulse 1st-5th Gears (equivalent To 5L)||Purity:||≥90%（1st-5th Gear）|
|Power:||55VA||Power Supply:||AC 220v|
|Package Size:||31.8x29.5x22.8cm||Battery Life:||1.5-4.5 Hours (different Power From Gears 1-6)|
Battery Operated Portable Oxygen Concentrator 5L,
5L Pulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Battery-Operated Pulse Flow 1-5 Gear Portable Oxygen Concentrator With 93±% Purity For Low Blood Oxygen Treatment
Characteristics and advantages of pulse portable oxygen concentrator:
The oxygen output mode of a pulse portable oxygen concentrator is pulse mode. When the pulse mode trigger detects the user's breathing pressure and releases the required oxygen in time when the user inhales, thus timely improving the use's blood oxygen. When the user exhales, the machine stops working. This makes the battery of the machine can be used for a longer time. Pulse mode gives users a better experience than continuous mode. There is no direct stimulation of the nasal cavity with gas, and Users will not experience nasal dryness or discomfort.
Less power consumption, this can prolong the battery use time. Pulse AI induction oxygen supply, comfortable breathing, net weight is only 1.98kg (including battery), the battery life of up to 4.5 hours (can be charged in your car), it can meet a variety of oxygen demand for outdoor activities, mountain climbing, driving and other mobile scenes.
PSA refers to pressure swing adsorption, which is widely used in air purification. It is a technology that uses the difference between adsorbent and gas molecules (such as temperature, boiling point, etc.) to separate gas. It uses air as raw material and carbon and other solid adsorbents to separate and apply oxygen in the air. Pressure swing adsorption method can purify air and realize high-purity oxygen purification under high pressure through various technical means.
Because of its small size, light weight, battery durability, strong applicability and other characteristics, the portable oxygen generator has a good effect on some special occasions, such as the battlefield, accident scene, field, plateau and other areas where there is an urgent lack of oxygen. In the COVID-19, the portable oxygen generator also provides a great help for the treatment of patients. Therefore, the multi-functional oxygen generator is an indispensable resource for first aid
At present, the application technologies of portable oxygen generators are mostly PSA (pressure swing adsorption) and VPSA. Among them, PSA is the most common one. This method of oxygen production has high concentration and will not produce harmful gas. It is one of the most common oxygen production technologies in the market. The oxygen production effect and principle of portable oxygen generator are similar to those of desktop oxygen generator. However, the portable oxygen generator can be worn or transported. It is more portable and can meet the needs of various mobile operations or altitude hypoxia.
Who need a home oxygen concentrator?
1. Respiratory diseases: pneumonia, bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, viral respiratory tract infection, asthma, emphysema, pulmonary heart disease, etc.
2. cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: hypertension, heart disease, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral ischemia, cerebral vertigo, atherosclerosis, etc.
3. high altitude hypoxia disease: high altitude pulmonary edema, acute mountain disease, chronic mountain disease, high altitude coma, high altitude hypoxia, etc.
4. People prone to hypoxia: middle-aged and old people, pregnant women, students engaged in mental work for a long time, employees of companies, cadres of organs; People engaged in underground work or confined space for a long time, people with excessive exercise and fatigue and insufficient oxygen supply, etc.
5. other people who need oxygen therapy: people with weak and sickly body and poor immunity, heatstroke, gas poisoning, drug poisoning, etc.
|Oxygen Flow Rate||Pulse 1st-5th gear(0.2-1L/min) constant frequency 6th gear(1.7L/min|
|Charging Voltage||AC 220V|
|Average Power||55 VA (W)|
|Charging Duration||2 hours|
|Battery life||1.5-4.5 hours (different power from gears 1-6)|
|Operation Sound||≦ 60 dB|
|Service Environment||Temperature:-10 - 40℃; Humidity: Under 30 - 75% RH(No condensation)|
|Product size||(W)183 x (D)86x (H)199mm|
|Package Dimension||(W)318 x (D)295x (H)228mm|
Compact body absorbs oxygen anytime and anywhere;
Long life high efficiency lithium molecular sieve;
LED Screen, more accurate and convenient;
Low decibel operation, quiet oxygen.
|Certificate||Declaration of Conformity|
1 years for whole macnine;
3 years for Air Compressor;
Contact Person: Jack Shi