|Product Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤400Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PLC Controlled PSA Nitrogen Machine,
Automatically PSA Nitrogen Machine,
99.9% Purity High Pressure Nitrogen Generator
Controlled By PLC And The PSA Nitrogen Equipment Operates Automatically To Produce Qualified Nitrogen
PSA Nitrogen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA nitrogen generator is mainly composed of two adsorption towers equipped with carbon molecular sieve. After clean and dry compressed air enters the adsorption tower, it uses the difference of adsorption capacity of carbon molecular sieve for nitrogen, oxygen and other components to adsorb a large amount of nitrogen, water, carbon dioxide and other components in the air, while the non adsorbed nitrogen is enriched at the outlet of the adsorption tower to become product gas. After a certain amount of carbon molecular sieve is adsorbed, the adsorbed oxygen, water and carbon dioxide are analyzed under reduced pressure to achieve regeneration. The two towers are adsorbed and regenerated alternately to continuously produce product nitrogen.
· In order to ensure the long-term and reliable operation of the whole nitrogen generation system, the main components of PSA nitrogen generator, such as molecular sieve, valve and controller, are imported products of well-known brands. To ensure the equipment quality and safe, long-term and reliable operation of the whole system.
· The equipment operation is controlled by PLC, and the equipment operates automatically to produce qualified nitrogen. The equipment is easy to operate and can be unattended.
· Digital display flowmeter is a secondary instrument for industrial process monitoring with pressure compensation and high precision, and has the functions of instantaneous flow and cumulative calculation.
· The product purity can be adjusted with the change of flow.
PSA Nitrogen generator is a set of equipment that can extract nitrogen. Its main application fields are: aerospace, nuclear power, food and medicine, petrochemical industry, electronic industry, material industry, national defense and military industry and scientific experiments, such as:
Special nitrogen generator for chemical industry ---- it is applicable to petrochemical industry, coal chemical industry, salt chemical industry, natural gas chemical industry, fine chemical industry, new materials and their derivative chemical product processing industry. Nitrogen is mainly used in covering, purging, replacement, cleaning, pressure transportation, chemical reaction stirring, chemical fiber production protection, nitrogen filling protection and other fields.
Special nitrogen generator for coal mining industry ---- applicable to the fields of fire prevention and extinguishing, gas and gas dilution in coal mining. It has three specifications: ground fixed type, ground mobile type and underground mobile type, which can fully meet the nitrogen demand under different working conditions.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤400Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.9%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01