|Product Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤400Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
400Nm3/Hr High Pressure Nitrogen Generator,
Steel High Pressure Nitrogen Generator,
0.8 Mpa High Pressure Nitrogen Generator
Ensuring Long-Term, Stable And Normal Operation Of PSA Nitrogen Generator By Using Well-Known Brand Components
PSA Nitrogen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The raw air is compressed by the air compressor and enters the rear air storage tank. Most of the oil, liquid water and dust adhere to the container wall and flow to the tank bottom and are regularly discharged from the blowdown valve. Some of them enter the compressed air purification system with the air flow. The air purification system is composed of a cold dryer, three filters with different accuracy and a degreaser, The liquid water, oil and dust in the compressed air are filtered from coarse to fine through freezing dehumidification and filter. The pressure dew point of the compressed air is reduced to 2 ~ 10 ℃, the oil content is reduced to 0.001ppm, and the dust is filtered to 0.01 µ m, so as to ensure the cleanness of the feed gas entering the PSA nitrogen generator. The purified air enters the two adsorption towers of the nitrogen generator respectively through two routes, and is alternately adsorbed and desorbed through the automatic switching of the pneumatic valve on the nitrogen generator, In this process, most of the nitrogen in the air is separated from a small part of oxygen, and the oxygen enriched air is evacuated. The nitrogen is enriched on the tower top, transported to the later stage nitrogen storage tank by pipeline, and enters the gas consumption point after passing through the flowmeter.
· Select well-known brand components to ensure the product quality of users and the long-term stability of nitrogen output, purity and pressure.
· The equipment has the advantages of simple composition, small floor area, simple operation and maintenance and low failure rate. And low energy consumption and low equipment operation cost.
· In order to ensure the long-term, stable and normal operation of PSA nitrogen generator, the compressed air must be subject to dust removal, water removal, oil removal and other purification treatment before entering the nitrogen generator, so as to meet the requirements of the nitrogen generator for compressed air quality and ensure the stable and long-term operation of the whole system.
· The automatic nitrogen exhaust device is unqualified (optional).
PSA Nitrogen generator is a set of equipment that can extract nitrogen. Its main application fields are: aerospace, nuclear power, food and medicine, petrochemical industry, electronic industry, material industry, national defense and military industry and scientific experiments, such as:
1. The exploitation of natural gas in oil needs the help of special PSA nitrogen generator. Nitrogen can effectively protect oil and natural gas with good safety.
2 . The utilization rate of nitrogen base for chemical industry is also very high. Especially chlorination industry, fine chemical industry and new material chemical industry.
3 . The metallurgical industry also often uses PSA nitrogen machine for heat treatment and thermal processing to improve the overall brightness and luster of products.
4. Coal mining and rubber industry are also the main applications of PSA nitrogen generator.
5 . Many food industries also need to preserve and store nitrogen. This is the most important application in daily life.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤400Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.5%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01