|Product Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤800Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
99.5% PSA Nitrogen Generator,
Unique Gas Distribution PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA Nitrogen Generator With Unique And Advanced Gas Distribution
PSA Nitrogen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
When the air is compressed by the air compressor and oil, water, dust will be removed by the filter system. After this process, the air will be dried by the cold dryer and then it will enter into the nitrogen production system. The compressed air entering the nitrogen generation unit, after the oil and water are deeply removed by the integrated high-efficiency filter, is stabilized by the air buffer tank and enters the adsorption tower filled with carbon molecular sieve. The clean compressed air is separated from oxygen and nitrogen here. The prepared nitrogen is sent to the nitrogen buffer tank, tested by the nitrogen gas analyzer and measured by the flowmeter. The unqualified nitrogen is vented, Qualified nitrogen is stored in nitrogen storage tank for production.
· Unique air inlet mode, advanced gas distribution and adsorption tower structure.
· The process flow is advanced, and the operation energy consumption of unequal potential pressure equalization process flow is low, which is 8% - 15% lower than that of conventional pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production equipment.
· The "step soft start" pressure equalization process fully recovers the desorption gas with high nitrogen content and realizes the gradual process of adsorption "load" of molecular sieve from low to high, so as to improve the air utilization rate, reduce the air consumption, avoid the "penetration" of oxygen, maintain the ideal adsorption concentration curve and improve the nitrogen production recovery rate of special molecular sieve.
· The adsorption tower adopts German large flange structure to ensure the compactness and uniformity of molecular sieve.
PSA Nitrogen generator is a set of equipment that can extract nitrogen. Its main application fields are: aerospace, nuclear power, food and medicine, petrochemical industry, electronic industry, material industry, national defense and military industry and scientific experiments, such as:
1. Electronics: in the precision electronics industry, the production and processing of precision instruments require high-purity nitrogen.
2. Food: high purity nitrogen is required in the treatment of food, fruit and grain that need waterproof and oxygen proof treatment.
3. Chemical industry: nitrogen is required in the production, storage and transportation of chemical products.
● Nirtrogen delivery ≤800Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.5%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01