|Product Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤800Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Molecular Sieve PSA Nitrogen Generator,
Stable Operation PSA Nitrogen Generator,
PLC Controlled PSA Nitrogen Generator
Stable Operation And Long Service Lifetime Of Molecular Sieve Of PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA Nitrogen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Carbon molecular sieve selectively adsorbs oxygen and nitrogen in the purified and dried compressed air. Using the kinetic effect, the diffusion rate of oxygen in the micropores of carbon molecular sieve is greater than that of nitrogen. When the adsorption does not reach equilibrium, nitrogen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished nitrogen. After decompression to atmospheric pressure, the adsorbent desorbs oxygen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set in the system. One tower adsorbs nitrogen and the other tower desorbs and regenerates. The opening and closing of pneumatic valve is controlled by PLC program to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to realize the continuous production of high-quality nitrogen.
· The device has long service life and stable operation, and the service life of molecular sieve can reach 10 years.
· The consistency between the air flow direction and the gravity direction of the molecular sieve during the PSA cycle at the upper part of the adsorption tower is used to make the molecular sieve completely in a tight state when pressed in the adsorption tower, so as to avoid the loosening of the molecular sieve during operation.
· The pulverization (or external spraying) of molecular sieve caused by inherent defects or faults of the pressing mechanism is avoided.
PSA Nitrogen generator is a set of equipment that can extract nitrogen. Its main application fields are: aerospace, nuclear power, food and medicine, petrochemical industry, electronic industry, material industry, national defense and military industry and scientific experiments, such as:
1. Electronics: in the precision electronics industry, the production and processing of precision instruments require high-purity nitrogen.
2. Food: high purity nitrogen is required in the treatment of food, fruit and grain that need waterproof and oxygen proof treatment.
3. Chemical industry: nitrogen is required in the production, storage and transportation of chemical products.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤800Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.9%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01