|Product Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤800Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
99% Purity PSA Nitrogen Generator,
Compact Structure PSA Nitrogen Generator,
Strong Adaptability PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA Nitrogen Generator Has The Advantages Of Simple Process Flow, Compact Structure And Strong Adaptability
PSA Nitrogen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
After removing oil, dust and most of the vapor water from the air pretreatment system, the clean air enters the system adsorption tower from the inlet and flows through the adsorbent in the adsorption tower. The adsorption tower is equipped with carbon molecular sieve. Most oxygen in the clean air are adsorbed by the molecular sieve, while the nitrogen are enriched and flow out of the outlet. When the carbon molecular sieve in the adsorption tower is saturated, close the inlet valve and outlet valve, and open the exhaust valve to desorb and regenerate the molecular sieve in the adsorption tower. Usually, the adsorption separation system is composed of two or more towers and the continuous nitrogen production will be produced through the cyclic switching of the program-controlled valve under the control of the PLC system.
· The equipment has the advantages of simple process flow, compact structure, small floor area and strong adaptability.
· The molecular sieve is filled by the blizzard method to avoid the pulverization of the molecular sieve caused by the impact of high-pressure air flow and ensure the long-term use of the molecular sieve.
· Digital display flowmeter is a secondary instrument for industrial process monitoring with pressure compensation and high precision, and has the functions of instantaneous flow and cumulative calculation.
Nitrogen, commonly referred to as inert gas, is used in some inert atmospheres for metal treatment and in bulbs to prevent arcing, but it is not chemically inert. It is an essential element in animal and plant life and an integral part of many useful compounds. Nitrogen combines with many metals to form hard nitrides, which can be used as wear-resistant metals. A small amount of nitrogen in steel will inhibit grain growth at high temperature and improve the strength of some steels. It can also be used to produce a hard surface on steel. Nitrogen can be used to produce ammonia, nitric acid, nitrate, cyanide, etc; In the manufacture of explosives; Filled high temperature thermometer, incandescent bulb; Form inert material to preserve the material and use it in a drying oven or glove bag. Liquid nitrogen during food freezing; As a coolant in the laboratory.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤800Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.999%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01