|Product Name:||PSA Nitrogen Generator||Material:||Steel|
|Color:||Bright Or Customized||Nitrogen Output:||≤800Nm3/hr|
|Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Steel PSA Nitrogen Generator,
Bright PSA Nitrogen Generator,
0.5Mpa PSA Nitrogen Generator
Low Energy Consumption , High Degree Of Automation And Fast Gas Production Of PSA Nitrogen Generator
PSA Nitrogen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption nitrogen generator (PSA) is a safe, convenient and energy-saving method for directly producing nitrogen on site. It is suitable for nitrogen equipment with purity requirements of 95% - 99.999%. The PSA nitrogen generator is mainly based on the different adsorption rates of carbon molecular sieve for oxygen and nitrogen. Carbon molecular sieve preferentially adsorbs oxygen, while most of nitrogen is enriched in the non adsorbed phase. Carbon molecular sieve itself has the characteristics of increasing oxygen adsorption capacity under pressure and decreasing oxygen adsorption capacity under reduced pressure. Using the characteristics of pressure swing adsorption, we can realize the separation of oxygen and nitrogen and obtain the gas we need. Because the adsorbent has a certain adsorption capacity, it needs to be regenerated when the adsorption is saturated, so the adsorption of single adsorption bed is intermittent. In order to ensure continuous gas supply, double adsorption towers are used for adsorption in parallel and alternately, one tower works and one tower regenerates, so as to continuously produce nitrogen.
· The raw air is taken from nature, and nitrogen can be produced only by providing compressed air and power supply. The equipment has low energy consumption and low operation cost.
· Nitrogen purity is easy to adjust. Nitrogen purity is only affected by nitrogen exhaust volume. The purity of ordinary nitrogen production is arbitrarily adjusted between 95% - 99.99%; The high purity nitrogen generator can be adjusted arbitrarily between 99% - 99.999%.
· The equipment has high degree of automation, fast gas production and can be unattended. Just press the button for startup and shutdown, and nitrogen can be generated within 10-15 minutes after startup.
Nitrogen, commonly referred to as inert gas, is used in some inert atmospheres for metal treatment and in bulbs to prevent arcing, but it is not chemically inert. It is an essential element in animal and plant life and an integral part of many useful compounds. Nitrogen combines with many metals to form hard nitrides, which can be used as wear-resistant metals. A small amount of nitrogen in steel will inhibit grain growth at high temperature and improve the strength of some steels. It can also be used to produce a hard surface on steel. Nitrogen can be used to produce ammonia, nitric acid, nitrate, cyanide, etc; In the manufacture of explosives; Filled high temperature thermometer, incandescent bulb; Form inert material to preserve the material and use it in a drying oven or glove bag. Liquid nitrogen during food freezing; As a coolant in the laboratory.
● Nitrogen delivery ≤800Nm3/hr;
● Purity 99.99%
● Pressure 0.5~0.8 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01